I watched it and liked it...will give it another 2 or 3 viewings. I totally liked the new Hawaii 5-0, too! Modern Family and Cougartown come back tonight!! Both are hilarious shows!
Hi Bonnie, I just posted the kind of Spanx I have. They are pretty comfy...not as comfy as going Spanx-less, of course, but worth it for the bulge reduction...
I am a 46 year-old wife (married 20 years to a wonderful man) and a mother (2 beautiful daughters, 16 and 19). I've been in the battle of the bulge since childhood and hoped the band would be the tool I needed to lose weight. I was banded on July 9th, 2010, but unfortunately lost minimal weight. I had a revision to gastric sleeve on May 1st, 2015 and am hoping that I am as successful as my other sleeve sisters.
We watched it. I'm sucked in enough to keep watching. I can't believe how much Jason Ritter looks like his dad!
ReplyDeleteWe watched it. I didn't like the way it ended..but only because I wanted to see what happened next!
ReplyDeleteSo we will see if I keep watching it!
I watched it and liked it...will give it another 2 or 3 viewings. I totally liked the new Hawaii 5-0, too! Modern Family and Cougartown come back tonight!! Both are hilarious shows!
ReplyDeleteI DVR'd it and plan on watching it SOON!
ReplyDeleteHi Bonnie, I just posted the kind of Spanx I have. They are pretty comfy...not as comfy as going Spanx-less, of course, but worth it for the bulge reduction...
ReplyDeleteI can not wait to see you- SOON!
ReplyDeleteSo great to meet you this weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteSo great to meet you, Bonnie!! I had such a blast during our Saturday afternoon Sisterhood fashion show!! Really glad we got to hang out!
ReplyDeleteThe clothing you got all came from MLM from Banded to Lose -- http://bandedtolose.blogspot.com/ I'm sure she'd love to hear from you! :)