Total Weight Loss

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Football Weekend

I was never really into football until the Baltimore Ravens won SuperBowl in 2000. Then I started to pay attention. Tonight we squeaked into the playoffs and I am so happy that I can wear my Ravens apparel for another week. I'm not one of those people who can just watch football to watch football. I have to be invested in the team. So I love to watch the Ravens play and as of 2 years ago I have a college team to watch as well. My daughter goes to Penn State (my brother and sister-in-law also graduated from there) so we are now Nittany Lions fans. I think that the shit storm that Jerry Sandusky brought to Penn State made it tough for a lot of football athletes and it's amazing to me the young men who stayed despite the bad publicity. I was so happy that Penn State won their Bowl game on Saturday in overtime. It was a nail biter with a great ending for us.
WE ARE!! Penn State! WE ARE!! Penn State! WE ARE!! Penn State! Thank you!! You're welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment