1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why? (you can't wish for more wishes or money!)
- That my mom was alive and healthy.
- That my children have happy and healthy futures
- That cures were found for all deadly diseases.
2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?
I currently have 2 beautiful girls. I think I'd like to have a boy. My one daughter said she'd like an older brother so she could scope out his friends. My younger daughter said she'd want a younger brother so she wasn't the youngest. So I guess 2 boys - one as the oldest and one as the youngest - for a total of 4 children.
3. Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.)
I did once and I felt like such an ass, I couldn't bring myself to do it again. Never fake it with my husband. If I'm in the mood, he can take care of business. If I'm not, I take care of his business and call it a day.
4. What movie character do you think you look like?
When I was thinner, I was told I look like Ricky Lake after she lost weight. Ironically, now that I'm fat, I don't look like the fat Ricky Lake.
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?
Lori of A Journey to Embrace did a great post yesterday about how she is at the point where mind, body and soul are finally working together. Really enjoyed reading.
Drazil of It's Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua did a brave post about depression.




Oh I can kind of see Ricky Lake.
ReplyDeleteHi Bonnie.. I am right there with you on that set of wishes.. thank you so much for your very kind words and wishes.. it means so much to me.. hugs
ReplyDelete#4 was hysterical!! Love your answers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and for the Monday smiles (never enough of them!)
ReplyDeleteOnward!
Judi
Hey Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteBeing nervous about insurance is driving me up the wall. If you're at a 40 bmi you should hopefully be good to go. Wishing you luck! When do you find out? Looks like next month from your sidebar! So soon!
Hi Bonnie, I just stopped by to say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your band soon. Fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete