So I made a big, public promise to blog more and comment more now that my Dad's health improved and today he was admitted to the hospital for a blood clot. Sometimes I just can't catch a break.
Sending big hugs Bonnie! There are some of us that this happens to and for those that things like this do... make us stronger people. I would never want half the worries that I get when it comes to my husband but I have to sit back and know that I am given these things to conquer for a reason. You are a wonderful, loving person and you just have to keep you head up, know we are here for you and just take one day at a time. Sending lots of prayers!
I know that's not great news, Bonnie...but it made me happy just to see your name in my reading list. That's something, right? *hugs* I hope all is well with him soon!
Oh I know how draining and time consuming caring for and worrying about an ill parent can be. So sorry about your father....I hope this latest set back is just that--a set back that can be pushed along quickly. Keep focused on being positive! Onward! Judi
I am a 46 year-old wife (married 20 years to a wonderful man) and a mother (2 beautiful daughters, 16 and 19). I've been in the battle of the bulge since childhood and hoped the band would be the tool I needed to lose weight. I was banded on July 9th, 2010, but unfortunately lost minimal weight. I had a revision to gastric sleeve on May 1st, 2015 and am hoping that I am as successful as my other sleeve sisters.
(((hugggsss))) I'll be praying for you and your family...
ReplyDeleteI will keep him in my prayers Bonnie! Make sure you stay in touch though....you have a lot of people who care about you!
ReplyDeleteGoodness Bonnie! Thinking about your dad and you! Lean on us if you need too!!
ReplyDeleteSending big hugs Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteThere are some of us that this happens to and for those that things like this do... make us stronger people. I would never want half the worries that I get when it comes to my husband but I have to sit back and know that I am given these things to conquer for a reason.
You are a wonderful, loving person and you just have to keep you head up, know we are here for you and just take one day at a time. Sending lots of prayers!
I know that's not great news, Bonnie...but it made me happy just to see your name in my reading list. That's something, right? *hugs* I hope all is well with him soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your Dad. My prayers are with him...and you. Hang in there sweetie!
ReplyDeleteOh no, I'm sorry, sweetie. Praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your Dad, Bonnie. I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeletesuper sucky! I'm thinking of you and your dad.
ReplyDeleteOh I know how draining and time consuming caring for and worrying about an ill parent can be. So sorry about your father....I hope this latest set back is just that--a set back that can be pushed along quickly.
ReplyDeleteKeep focused on being positive!
Onward!
Judi
You and your dad are in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteOh no Bonnie - I'm so sorry - I hope he's doing better now, but I'll be praying anyway!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry! Lots of prayers headed your way!
ReplyDeleteYou blog when you can, everyone gets how crazy life can get. PS- the red dress looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteWaiting to hear from you.......
ReplyDelete