Total Weight Loss

Monday, January 17, 2011

Favor


A friend of ours is in a band and they are going for a recording contract.  If you could go to this website and vote for them, I'd really appreciate it.  They are taking votes until end of January.  They are Blu Avenue and are in 6th place as of now.  Thanks in advance for your support. 

I promise I will do my new year word post soon.  I've been bouncing around a few words in my head and will make a decision soon. 

My daughters and I went to the gym today for about an hour and had a great time.  We are going back tomorrow to take a Body Combat class.  Look out!  I might just become a bad ass. 

10 comments:

  1. Ohh let me know how the body combat class goes!
    I'll check out the site and vote for your friends band! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Hey did you all go out for dinner??

    ReplyDelete
  3. vote Registered.. will pass it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted!! I can't wait to hear about the Body Combat class!! Sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are already a Bad Ass! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will go check the site now. And body combat? Sounds awesome ..and yet like hard work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning - You have an award waiting for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bonnie! I live in NW PA - between the Ohio and NY border (closer to Erie) If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, we'll get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BECOME a bad ass??? Girrrl...

    Please tell me you weren't rooting for Pittsburgh. Just because you live in PA, don't forget your true MD heritage. Right? ;)

    Love you... thinking good fill thoughts and everything band related. It'll happen. Slow is actually more long lasting, so that's good? Yes!

    ReplyDelete