Total Weight Loss

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Sunshine Award


Lori of A Journey to Embrace has nominated me for the sunshine award.  We are both pre-band, but she will be getting her surgery date any day now.  I will be getting mine this summer. 

The sunshine award "is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world."

 Once you receive one, then you:

1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees

4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

As always, it's difficult to pick only a few.  I've lost track of who has already been nominated so I apologize for duplicates, but it's not my fault you are so damn popular.  Since I'm sure I have duplicates, I've nominated more than 12.  Hopefully my award won't be stripped since I broke one of the rules.  If so, someone will have to tear it from my cold, dead hands.  Just sayin'

Amy W of  Once Upon A Time...In The Land of Cheese and Sunkist

Sarah of  Losing Weight, Gaining Tons

Shrinking Mommy

Joey of Volume Control

Jen of  It's All About Me

Jacquie of Can't wait to lose it with the band!

AM of Band New

Amanda of Amanda's Weight Loss Journey

Mary of Band me...I'm ready!

Lap Band Gal

Colleen of This Time I Mean It

Julie of the wonderful adventures of Julie and Sammy

Mary of Band Me...I'm Ready

TJ of Metamorphic Journey

Banderific Beauty of My Journey Into A New World...

Janet of That's How I Roll

Tessierose of Band me Baby!

6 comments: